Comments

Surgery, all because of a bead from a head scarf

Written by: mottaman | 16 Jan 2019 11:17
Written by:
16 Jan 2019 11:17
Share



Parents, take note.

A mother took to social media recently to highlight how a small bead from her head scarf entered her toddler's ear, causing an infection.

According to her, the bead probably entered the toddler's ear when she was carrying him.

The parents did not realise anything till they noticed some blood on their little one's ear.

They then took him to the hospital and only then realised what had happened.

The little one had to undergo minor surgery to have the bead removed.

"Please forgive mummy, darling. Daddy had warned me on numerous occasions not to use such tudungs.

"Be careful mummies out there ... don't want this to happen to your little ones," she wrote.

So, parents, be alert. Never take anything for granted.

Want to be heard? Let us help you!

COMPLAINTS & GROUSES

Is your local authority slacking? Do you get shoddy service in a restaurant and your complaints fell on deaf ears? Let us know what your grouses are. We will try to help you amplify your grievances.

COMMENTS & OPINIONS

If there’s a burning issue you want to get off your chest, feel free to drop a line too. We are here to provide you with a platform to air your views. We believe fringe opinions have a right to be heard, just as mainstream ones do.

CONTACT US

Send us photos or videos with your story here or email us at [email protected].

Malaysian Talk - giving YOU more say in information creation and dissemination!

your views